Safe and Covid- free Guided Tours of the Valley of the Temples of Agrigento
The Archaeological Park of the Valley of the Temples is the first archaeological site to have obtained the “virus free and safe” certification. It is possible to visit the Valley in complete safety:
- Inside the parking lot of the Temple of Juno, before the ticket office, a “triage” structure has been set up where, during the security controls, the visitors’ temperature is checked with a camera;
- Separate entrance and exit routes and security devices for staff and the public have been set up;
- 75 visitors can access the site every 15 minutes, i.e. 300 every hour.
As every year the Sicily TravelNet Team of Certified Tour Guides organizes evening and daytime guided walks in the Valley of the Temples. The tours cover all the temples in the Valley and are optional. To allow visitors to move among the monuments of the Valley with ease and safety we have taken the following health and safety measures for our guided tours:
- Face masks are required;
- Hand sanitizers are available;
- Social distancing enforced throughout tour;
- Participants must follow the walking path established by the Archaeological park to ensure the distance between visitors;
You can listen to the guide through your mobile phone and use your own personal earphones thanks to a free app that you can download before the beginning of the visit. This will allow to stay away from the group without missing any information.
Enjoy your tour! Every evening from July 1, 2020 at 18:00