Are you looking for Sicily airports?
The main airports of Sicily are:
- Airport of Catania - Fontanarossa (IATA: CTA, ICAO: LICC): located 5 km / 3 miles south of Catania;
- Airport of Ragusa - Comiso "Pio la Torre" (IATA: CIY, ICAO: LICB): 15 km / 9 miles from Ragusa;
- Airport of Palermo "Falcone e Borsellino" (IATA: PMO, ICAO: LICJ): also known as Punta Raisi, is located in Punta Raisi about 35 km / 20 miles west of Palermo;
- Airport of Trapani Birgi "Vincenzo Florio" (IATA: TPS, ICAO: LICT): located 13 km / 8 miles southwest of Trapani;
- Airport of Lampedusa and Linosa - Pelagie Islands (IATA: LMP - ICAO: LICD): a service of ferries daily connects Lampedusa to Porto Empedocle, a few kilometers from Agrigento.
If you are planning a trip to Sicily, arriving by plane is the fastest solution to reach the main cities and attractions of the island: choose the airport with the best connections from your starting point and find the cheapest flights!
Tickets and Tours in Sicily
Discover the best tours in Sicily and save time by buying tickets online. Pay safely and quickly via Paypal or Credit Card and receive tickets directly on your smartphone!Book now