Airports near Agrigento
Are you looking for Airports near Agrigento?
If you want to get to Agrigento by plane, the recommended airports are:
- Catania - Fontanarossa Airport : 160km, about 2 hours drive from Agrigento;
- Ragusa - Comiso "Pio la Torre" Airport : 115km, about 2 hours drive from Agrigento;
- Airport of Palermo "Falcone e Borsellino": 170km, about 2 hours and 20 minutes by car from Agrigento;
- Trapani Birgi "Vincenzo Florio" Airport: 180km, about 2 hours and 20 minutes by car from Agrigento;
- Lampedusa and Linosa Airport (Pelagie Islands): a service of ferries daily connects Lampedusa to Porto Empedocle, a few kilometers from Agrigento.
If you are planning a trip to Agrigento to visit the Valley of the Temples, arriving by plane is the fastest solution, especially if you intend to rent a car once you arrive at the airport: find the best rates for flights and car rentals in Sicily!
Tickets and Tours in Sicily
Discover the best tours in Sicily and save time by buying tickets online. Pay safely and quickly via Paypal or Credit Card and receive tickets directly on your smartphone!Book now